360 Degrees Furno Stove
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Details
All orders must be paid for at time of booking. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Electronic Funds Transfers. All pricing is in Australian dollars.
Overland Track Transport insurance is available only at the time of booking your transport tickets. Insurance is $10 per ticket and covers cancellations for any reason, at any time. Overland Track Transport insurance covers 100% refund of the ticket price for each insured ticket. If Overland Track Transport insurance is not purchased at the time of booking bus tickets, our normal cancellation policy applies.
3. Cancellation by Walker Before departure
If Overland Track Transport insurance hasn’t been purchased and you need to cancel your booking before departure, the following refund offers apply:
14 days or more from departure date – a 25% cancellation fee on the cost of your booking applies.
Less than 14 days before the booked departure date – No refund.
Hire and Purchased items:
Full refunds are available for all purchased and hired products from us if you cancel your booking. no refunds are available after the departure.
4. Altering your departure date:
If you need to alter your departure date, you may do this by contacting Overland Track transport during business hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0474 172 012. A departure date may only be transferred to another date within 24 months from the booked date, subject to availability.
In the event of early finishes on the track, your Lake St Clair to Launceston/Hobart ticket may be transferred free of charge (subject to availability) if alternative transport is arranged, no refund applies. Please contact Overland Track Transport to confirm changes in your booking.
5. Evacuations/Turn Backs
No refund is available if you need to abandon your walk due to ill-health, weather conditions, injury or personal circumstances unless you have purchased Overland Track Transport insurance. In these instances, stored luggage will be returned to a Launceston or Hobart CBD location or Cradle Mountain/Lake St Clair Visitor Centre at our earliest convenience. If you also have Lake St Clair to Launceston or Hobart tickets booked with us, we are able to transfer these tickets to our 3:00pm Cradle Mountain to Launceston service free of charge (subject to availability),
6. Closure of road access to the Overland Track
If road access to Cradle Mountain or Lake St Clair is closed due to weather conditions or events/accidents, alternative routes may apply effecting travel times. If there is no access to the National Park on any alternative route, your pre-purchased tickets will be transferable to future dates in the current and following seasons. Overland Track Transport is unable to provide refunds for any travel date that access to the Overland Track is closed and insurance is always recommended.
7. Closure of the Overland Track
If the Overland Track is closed by National Parks due to any reason, your pre-purchased tickets will be transferable to future dates in the current and following seasons. Overland Track Transport is unable to provide refunds for any travel date that access to the Overland Track is closed and insurance is always recommended.
8. Luggage Storage/Transfer
1 item of Luggage per person is free of charge for passengers travelling to and from the Overland Track with us. Additional items charged at $20 per item (maximum 15kg per item), while you are walking the Overland Track and will be made available at Lake St Clair on your nominated date. Passengers travelling only one-way from Launceston to Cradle Mountain, luggage storage and transfers available for $40 per item (maximum 15kg per item) and will be made available at Lake St Clair on your nominated date. Please note whilst every care is taken, we accept no responsibility and travel insurance is always recommended.
9. Personal Locator Beacon Hire
All PLB’s hired from Overland Track Transport must be returned on the nominated date at Lake St Clair between 2:00pm and 2:30pm to our Overland Track Transport bus waiting in the car park at Lake St Clair. These cannot be left at the Lake St Clair Visitor Centre or Cafe.
• If for any reason the responsible person who has hired the items is not able to return the PLB on the nominated date, a replacement price charge will be processed on the supplied credit card.
• Any damages (beyond reasonable wear and tear) will be photographed and emailed to the responsible person in conjunction with a full replacement price charged to the supplied credit card.
• If the PLB is activated then Overland Track Transport will be notified by the Emergency Services to confirm that the activation is genuine. Overland Track Transport will presume all activations are genuine and will be treated as a life-threatening emergency.
• Overland Track Transport will notify the emergency contact persons listed on this document and alert them that the PLB carried by yourself has been activated and they will be given the contact details of the State Emergency Services for all further communication.
• If the PLB is activated for any reason other than a life-threatening emergency a full replacement fee will be charged.
• If the PLB is not returned to Overland Track Transport by the agreed date, a full replacement fee will be charged to the supplied credit card.
10. Environmental responsibility
All passengers must ensure that there is no littering from the vehicle at any time.
11. Code of Conduct
No passenger will behave in a way that may be a breach of the Passenger Transport Services Regulations 2013 or that may compromise the safety of the driver, other passengers or the safe operation of the vehicle. There is to be no alcohol consumed on the bus at any time.
12. Security of Personal Information
Overland Track Transport use a number of procedural, physical and technical safeguards, including access controls, secure methods or communication and back-up recovery systems to protect information from misuse and loss, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Features stainless steel and aluminium alloy for strength, three stabilising arms, and adjustable heat output.
Ultra lightweight canister cooking device
Stainless steel and aluminium alloy construction
Three stabilising arms for pot support
Adjustable heat output
1 litre boil in 3min 20sec
Fuel not included. Operates with Jetpower 230g gas canisters sold here.