Reactor Liner (adds up to 8°C)
The Sea To Summit THERMOLITE® Reactor liner is their top selling and lightest thermal sleeping bag liner. It’s an excellent cold weather option for those who need additional warmth. The hollow core fibres trap heat and offer extraordinary insulating properties. This is a super stretchy, soft, and comfortable choice with a mummy shape, foot box and a drawcord hood. Compact and lighter weight than fleece, this is a best seller for good reason.
- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 14°F /8°C
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- Lighter weight and more packable than fleece.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap is needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
- ADDED WARMTHUp to 14°F / 8°C
- BEST USEBackpacking, Camping
- COMES WITHUltra-Sil stuff sack
- MATERIAL(S)Thermolite polyester fabric
|PACKED SIZE||15 x 11 cm|